Shipping, Delivery & Returns
Our Shipping Policy was last updated on 03.24.2022
We strive to process all orders within 2-7 business days, depending from the supplier. Orders are not processed, shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
We ship worldwide and leverage multiple warehouse to offer the most convenient and efficient delivery experience. Depending from the warehouse and the item, after your order is process you should receive it between 7 to 30 business days depending from location. Refer to the table for specifics based on your country of origin.
We continuously monitor stocks and processing to guarantee that we can update you as soon as the status of your order changes.
If We are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few more days. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of Your Order, We will contact You via email.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
The Paddle and Surf Shop is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to Your Order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes)
The Paddle and Surf Shop is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If You received Your Order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 24 hours from the purchase unless the order already shipped
Return labels are paid by the buyer unless specified otherwise. In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were received no more than 14 days from the date of return
- The Goods were not purchased as sales or clarence
- The Goods are in the original packaging
- The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
The Paddle and Surf Shop aims to provide pre-paid shipping labels. Should this not be applicable, you are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods directly to The Paddle and Surf Shop.
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.